It’s no secret that if you can get a post to rank in Google that it will get more traffic than if it doesn’t rank. But what’s the secret to getting your posts to rank in Google? How can you ensure that the posts you write will show on the first page of a Google search?
What is SEO?
An acronym busting look at the bigger picture.
At it’s simplest, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is any process that has the potential to increase a websites presence in search engine rankings. Google, of course, being the king of all search engines.
It encompasses everything; the structure of your site, the relevance and quality of your content, the keywords you use, links coming into your site, and how good the user experience is as they work their way through your is site.
It can be overwhelming.
It can be deceptively simple.
What Does It Mean For a Blogger Like Me?
How can you harness the power of SEO?
Should SEO matter to you? Absolutely!
You put a lot of work into writing a post. SEO ensures that it isn’t only seen by your raving fans but that it also is seen by all the people who are searching for content just like you’re writing!!
People are already searching…help them find you!
Introducing SEO For Bloggers
Let me show you how easy it is to catch the traffic you know is out there!
I’ve put together a 5 day, super-quick, program that will get your posts the search engine love they deserve. This is the exact process I use when writing for my own sites.
What You’ll Learn
It’s 5 days filled with information.
This is a quick, 5 day, program (delivered by email) that will not only teach you the basics about SEO, but will take you step by step through the process of making each and every blog post look its best to Google.
- Where to find ideas for blog posts. Hint: they’re all around you!!
- How to find, and evaluate, keywords that people are actually using in their searches.
- Where to place keywords in your blog posts to have the greatest affect.
- How to optimize the content you already have. You don’t always have to start at the beginning!!
- Some advanced SEO ideas and tactics to ensure that your whole site is showing its best. Don’t worry, advanced doesn’t mean complicated.
What’s Included – aka The Complete Package
All the info you need to put your posts in a better position.
- Daily emails (starting the day you sign up) to introduce the topics we’ll cover.
- Useful and relevant articles with detailed instructions of exactly what you need to do.
- FREE tools and templates to use – and I’ll mention some paid resources that might make it easier.
- A look at detailed examples so you can really understand what you’re doing.
- Access to a private Facebook group so you can interact with other students, ask questions, and learn together.
- Personal support – I’ll answer any questions you have either in the FB group or privately by email.
What’s NOT Included – aka The Disclaimer
Just a few things you’ll be responsible for – I’ll point you in the right direction, don’t worry!
- Nothing! You’ll have everything you need to optimize your posts (and your site).
This Course IS For You If:
Let’s make sure this is a good fit!
- You’re fascinated by how Google works and want to learn more about, and implement, SEO tactics.
- You want to better position your posts to be found when people are searching.
- You’ve heard about keywords but have no idea what they are or how to use them.
- You know about keywords but think you might be able to use them even more effectively.
- You’re interested in optimizing the content you already have.
- You want to learn more about some of the tools used in SEO.
This Course is NOT For You If:
I don’t want to discourage you but…
- You are fully versed in SEO.
- You know what keywords are and how to use them.
- All your content is fully optimized.
- You can’t be patient; it takes time to see results.